Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures - in stitch and otherwise! And I hope that you will leave a comment so that I know you have visited.

Wednesday 18 March 2015

FNSI is this Friday

Sign up for FNSI here. Your opportunity to catch up with what everyone is up to on Friday night ( we are talking stitch here!) and share some virtual time with stitchers around the world.


Wendy usually has a delicious chocolatey recipe to share too!

Wendy also has a giveaway for some lucky person who signs up. Last  month I was that lucky person! and here is the lovely package that Wendy sent me.



A lovely Jenny of Elefantz pattern with a pretty fat quarter of fabric and a skein of thread to make it with. I love Jenny's designs (you may have noticed!) and the fabric is gorgeous - just perfect to go with the pattern. Thank you very much Wendy.

Looking forward to linking up with everyone on Friday.

9 comments:

  1. What a lovely gift to win...lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! lucky you, I also love Jenny's designs. Maybe I should join you at FNSI. sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a lovely pattern and you'll work it up beautifully :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely prize, Lin. I look forward to seeing what lovely creative things you will do for FNSI :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky lady! Gorgeous little stitchery prize

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi.I found you by reading a german blog about that friday night elephantpatch. My name is Lin. I've been living in France for about 25 years with my french husbond and I also patch. If you're Scandinavian too, that gives us 5 things in commun. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous win.Enjoy your goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lucky you! Have fun with your pretty new pattern and fabric. I've signed up for Jennys stitching club.. love her designs too. If only there were more hours in a day...:o) Have fun stitching...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done on winning. Perfect prize for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please leave a message so that I know you have visited - I reply to all messages left here.