Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures - in stitch and otherwise! And I hope that you will leave a comment so that I know you have visited.

Saturday 8 July 2017

Friday Night with Friends

Very hot here again after last weeks rain so I was able to start sewing in the afternoon whilst 'hiding' indoors!

Many thanks to Cheryll for inviting us round again. Click on the link to see what everyone was working on.

First up for me were my swap hexies for July which hopefully are now on their way to Australia. No pics I am afraid - I am saving them for EPP Tuesday!

Having got those all packaged up and stamped my next job was my RSC blocks for July. Thank goodness this month was blue! I have masses of blue. So here are the blocks I made.


I am so pleased with how all these blocks are looking - maybe next month I will lay them out together.

So I am linking up with Angela at ScrapHappySaturday.

By this time it was the evening and so I got on with some secret stitching! So no pics. Sorry that there is such a dearth of pictures in this post!

Have a great weekend everyone.

21 comments:

  1. Your blue blocks look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lin your blocks are so pretty,lovely fabrics in the blue,well done my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Blues look great and it's nice you have been busy with your secret sewing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute blocks! I love your fabrics, and ALWAYS love any variation of Friendship Stars! Congrats on some great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such lovely stars. Secret sewing sounds so intriguing - what will it be?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you can find a cool spot... Nice blocks.....I love blue....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely blue blocks and fabrics, hope you have cooled down.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful blue friendship stars!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is so nice that you are joining,other groups and sharing. The star blocks turned out very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice... thanks for dropping in...all the way from France...xox

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely RSC blue blocks Lin. Stay cool x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hot weather is a good reason to stay indoors.... lovely blocks..
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  13. Is this block called Friendship Star? These look good and are a terrific choice for an RSC quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice job on your BLUE blocks for the RSC!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful blocks! Blue is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Lin oh i love blues and whits such a clasical combo. We have have had a couple of nice days here in Liverpool today its a lot cooler and looks like it will rain. Perfect excuse to retreat to the sewing room. X:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. The star blocks look great. I have lots of blue too but don't seem to use it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  18. It has been a bit hot, and stitching in the evening is better than during the day, isn't it. At least the light lasts until quite late...

    ReplyDelete
  19. What lovely blue blocks, Lin. And so neat! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please leave a message so that I know you have visited - I reply to all messages left here.